Mercurius supports a range of repertories (including the most advanced Complete Repertory 2009 from Roger van Zandvoort)
and thousands of pages of materia medicae
We recommend to quickly glance through the screenshots and then continue with
our Macromedia Flash tutorial videos to get a more detailed impression.
Also make sure to check our searchable help system.
And certainly have a look at our FREE demo version!
Most important features:
- combines repertory, materia medica and the patient management system in a single piece of software
- provides compensated repertory model for all supported repertories
- all supported Materia Medicae are fully integrated, spellchecked and corrected
- superior searching capabilities of the symptoms with the best-in-the-industry support of synonyms
- book-style tree-structured repertory
- unlimited number of desktops - offer possibility to evaluate a case from different points of view
- unlimited number of symptoms for analysis
- grouping symptoms (creation of superrubrics)
- user symptoms support
- positive and negative filtering of the remedies
- families of remedies support
- various strategies of the evaluation of the symptoms
- detailed analysis of symptoms and remedies
- synthetic Materia Medica with the support of comparison of the remedies
- easy to use
If you would like to have a first hand experience before you buy, proceed to our
FREE demo version download page.
Minimum system requirements
- 400 MHz Pentium or better
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT; with Windows emulation also tested to run on Mac and Linux
- 256 MB RAM
- 100-400 MB free disk space (depending on the installed version of Mercurius)
- Macromedia Flash (for tutorial videos)
Your feedback is welcome, use contact page to send us a message.